£18,000 - £24,000
My client are a progressive Durham City based Accountancy practice, they are offering an excellent opportunity to an aspirational Accounts Senior to further develop under the personal guidance of the Managing Partner.
They are seeking an Accounts Senior (AAT, ACCA, ACA, qualified or qualifying) who possesses a positive "can do" attitude, a desire to be the best they can be and an ability to take ownership, applicants must also be very comfortable interfacing with clients in person and by phone. They are very much into the digital age and are a champion of both "Xero" and "Receipt Bank" licences to their extensive list of clients.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
* Preparing and submitting annual accounts for both sole traders and limited companies.
* Preparing and filing completion statements for limited companies.
* Preparing and filing corporation tax returns for limited companies.
* Preparing and filing personal tax returns for individuals.
* Producing Vat Returns on a monthly or quarterly basis.
* Producing and filing weekly and monthly payroll.
* Completing bookkeeping using a variety of Cloud based software packages including Xero and Receipt Bank.
The firm offers an excellent salary and benefits package, furthermore the firm is a recognised training practice and are happy to continue financing qualifying candidates.
If this advertisement has ignited your curiosity please reply to without delay.