£18,000 - £24,000
Recently I met with a Durham City based Accountancy practice, they are offering an excellent opportunity for an aspiring individual to join a very progressive practice under the personal stewardship of the Managing Partner. Whilst this role is based in Durham the firm has 2 additional offices (Newcastle and Teesside) and currently employ 35 staff in total. They are very much into the digital age and are a champion of both "Xero" and "Receipt Bank" licences to their extensive list of clients. I have a really good feel about this firm and this opportunity.
They are seeking applicants (AAT, ACCA, ACA, qualified or qualifying) who possess a positive "can do" attitude, a desire to be the best they can be and an ability to take ownership (very important). Candidates with very good interpersonal skills particularly when interfacing with clients in person or over the phone would hold a distinct advantage.
Duties include, but are not limited to;
* Preparing and submitting annual accounts for both sole traders and limited companies.
* Preparing and filing completion statements for limited companies.
* Preparing and filing corporation tax returns for limited companies.
* Preparing and filing personal tax returns for individuals.
* Producing Vat Returns on a monthly or quarterly basis.
* Producing and filing weekly and monthly payroll.
* Completing bookkeeping using a variety of Cloud based software packages including Xero and Receipt Bank.
I am reassured that salary is not likely to present a problem in securing the ideal applicant, furthermore the firm is a recognised training practice and they are happy to accomodate qualifying candidates.
If this advertisement has ignited your curiosity please reply to without delay.