" I do need staff " (the plaintive cry of my client)!!!
"I'm looking for someone who has some experience and who has really good organizational skills to help organize us as well as others – this is still an accounts role though".
"Can you find me someone who sounds like that"?
"The role can be based in either our Co Durham or our Northumberland office".
In the meantime, a very brief list of our thoughts are as follows:
• Year-end accounts for Ltd Co’s, LLP, Partnerships and charities
• Assisting auditors
• Management accounts preparation and VAT reporting
• Training and helping juniors on bookkeeping using Sage Line 50 and Sage One, Xero and Quickbooks amongst others
• Tax computations using Sage Personal Tax and Corporation Tax
• Dealing with client’s queries
An attractive salary and benefits package will provide generous compensation for suitably experienced applicants.
Interested candidates of AAT, ACCA or ACA with several years experience at a recognised practice(s) should not hesitate to apply.