Newcastle upon Tyne
Accounts Senior – Healthcare Team £'s Competitive + comprehensive benefits packageFull time & permanent
Due to significant growth and continued client acquisition, my client is looking to recruit an Accounts Senior to join its hugely successful Healthcare team. Established in 1954 my client is one of the region’s largest firms of independent accountants and business advisors. Employing a team of over 70 people, their business is led by 8 Directors with expertise in a broad range of client services – including auditing and accounting, recovery and insolvency, specialist tax, business advice and corporate finance.
This represents an outstanding opportunity to join a great firm with a track record of promoting from within.
As an Accounts Senior in practice, your main responsibilities will include:
- Completion of year end statutory accounts on both small and medium sized limited companies, working closely with the business.
- Completion of medical partnership accounts.
- Exposure to year end accounts, bookkeeping and the completion of VAT returns.
- The chance to specialise in a particular sector, further developing your expertise.
- Regular, on site client contact.
The successful applicant ought to be part / fully qualified ACA / ACCA
, qualified AAT
applicants possessing 5 years accounts production experience gained within an accountancy practice should also feel confident to apply. Being a dynamic and developing team, strong communication skills are very desirable as well as the ability to work cohesively with fellow team members. Experience with CCH Accounts Production software would provide a significant (but not essential) advantage.
My client rightly recognises its people as it's greatest asset, your contribution to the firm will be amply rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package which includes:
- Pension Scheme;
- Life Insurance;
- Income Protection;
- Private Medical Insurance;
- Health Cash Plan to support costs for dental, opticians, physiotherapy etc;
- Study Support for relevant professional qualifications