£38,000 - £45,000
Client Manager / Director Designate
ACA / ACCA qualified
My client is a small, multi-award winning accountants and business consultancy based centrally in the busy commercial heart of Tees Valley. Established in 1995 the practice is shortly to undergo incorporation.
The Proprietor is keen to add a critical component in the shape of a qualified (ACA / ACCA) Client Manager, an individual with the ambition to progress quickly to Director status and become an integral part of the future of the firm.
As Client Manager the successful applicant will assume control of an existing portfolio of clients and be responsible for the timely delivery of the following:
- Accounts preparation - Limited companies
- Audit (10% of the role)
- Charity accounts
- Taxation - corporate and personal
- Accounting software experience, IRIS, Xero, QuickBooks, Sage
- Management accounts (effectively being FD to 70% of the portfolio)
- Being a very successful firm created with a hands on personable approach to its clients, it's important to the proprietor that the Client Manager adopt a similar philosophy.
- It is expected the Client Manger will be naturally attracted to business development and networking events and adopt a professional desire to grow the firm.
The proprietor firmly believes this to be a great opportunity for a commercially astute qualified Accountant to join a growing firm at the most critical time in its development.