£20,000 - £22,000
I am seeking applications for both full time and part time Accounts Clerks who meet the following specification;
My client is a small, independent accountancy practice based in the North East of England with over 20 years experience in providing a professional and reliable service to their clients.
They provide leading edge accountancy services to the local area including Stanley, Consett, Durham, Newcastle, Sunderland and beyond with no client being too small and no location being too far! Their philosophy is that every client is unique and each deserve a unique service tailored to their individual needs. They offer a broad range of services and are familiar with clients ranging from small sole traders to large companies, the team offer a formidable range of expertise and experience with dedicated staff members each trained in their own specialised area.Duties of the Accounts Clerk
Accounts Clerk applicant profile
- Preparation of accounts for sole traders, limited companies, limited liability partnerships;
- Bookkeeping and VAT return preparation;
- Preparation of client monthly management accounts;
- Assisting junior members of staff as required;
- Performing client visits (post Covid).
The successful applicants are likely to possess most of the following:
Accounts Clerk benefits
- Several years experience of accounts production, bookkeeping and VAT returns gained within a practice environment;
- Part qualification of AAT or be suitably qualified by experience;
- Practical experience of using some of the following software packages, Sage, Xero, Quickbooks, VT, Microsoft Office;
My client is prepared to offer a generous salary reflecting the significance they place on the importance of the role.
Please submit your cv through this websites link in the first instance for an immediate response.