£25,000 - £35,000
Based at one of the firms local offices in North East England namely, Gateshead, Consett, Peterlee, Billingham or Redcar, the Audit Senior role will require some travel throughout the UK.Summary of the role
A new opportunity exists with a rapidly expanding Accountancy Group for an Audit Senior seeking challenge and career progression whilst providing on-site support for clients with planning and day to day control of the workload of the audit team. My client is seeking to attract a newly qualified ACA/ACCA or someone in the later stages of their qualification with a range of Audit Senior experience including planning and controlling, to take the lead on many of their audit clients. This Audit Senior position will also have some involvement in year end statutory accounts production, for which experience is not essential and therefore will suit an individual looking to gain general practice experience, whilst strengthening their current audit skills. Full study support will be available if you are still in training.Duties and responsibilities
- Providing on-site coordination for audit clients which will include planning, day to day control of the audit team, liaising with clients and completing audit assignment,
- Develop relationships with clients,
- Provide a high quality service to all clients,
- Coaching and supervising other audit team members,
- Assist with audit quality improvements,.
- Operating relevant equipment/ICT packages (MS Office, Outlook, Excel).
Near or newly qualified ACA/ACCA,
experience of Audit assignments, working in teams and to tight deadlines,
capable of demonstrating the following personal attitudes: Team player, Flexible, Enthusiastic, Positive “can do” attitude, Accuracy and attention to detail,Essential skills
- High level communication skills
- Experience of dealing with data
- Work well under pressure/stressful environment
- Effective organisation skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- IT Skills (MS Office including excel, PowerPoint and many others)
- Willingness to participate in training and development
- Audit review experience.
- Experience of working towards budget constraints
- Experience of IRIS software
- Experience of MyWorkPapers