This prestigious firm is a leading independent accountancy practice with 17 offices across the North of England & Scotland, they sit comfortably within the UK's top 30 firms of accountants and business advisors. They have ambitious plans for growth which are well within their reach and are looking for motivated individuals to join their growing team to help them get there sooner, they're going places!
Currently they are seeking to recruit a full time Agricultural Accounting Supervisor / Manager to join their team at their busy Northallerton office, this represents an exciting opportunity for an ambitious and motivated person to maximise their career potential within the firms Agricultural accounting team.
Scope of the Role
- actively managing a busy and diverse portfolio ensuring a first-class service is provided to the agricultural clients;
- take full ownership of your own client portfolio comprising sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts many of which operate within the agricultural sector;
- ensure the accounts fully comply with the latest relevant accounting standards;
- manage your clients corporate, business and personal tax affairs in conjunction with the firms tax department;
- manage the workflow and staff development linked to this portfolio;
- be at the heart of the business development drive to expand this area of the firms agricultural business.
Applicants should be AAT/ACA/ACCA qualified with a minimum of 5 years’ experience of working within a professional accounting practice.
In return for your hard work helping us shape our future growth and development, we provide a competitive salary and benefits package which includes;
- Employer Contribution Pension Scheme including Life Cover and Income Protection;
- Enhanced annual leave which increases with service;
- Flexible Working;
- Health Shield health cash plan;
- Introductory commission Scheme;
- Employee Assistance programme;
- Employee referral scheme;
In addition to all the benefits you would expect from an award winning employer, you will be given the utmost encouragement and support to develop your career.
When you’re with us……we’re with you