Newcastle Upon Tyne
£23,000 - £27,000
Accounts Senior – Accountancy Practice
Full Time (Part time considered, 4 days)
Due to continued growth I am seeking to recruit an Accounts Senior, either AAT qualified or qualified by experience, to join a significant Tyneside practice.
As an Accounts Senior you would be working with a wide range of sole trader, partnership and limited company accounts within the accounts preparation department.Requirements:-
· Must have a substantial, proven track record of preparing year end statutory financial statements up to final review stage.
· Possess excellent communication skills and able to engage closely with clients.
· Must have good IT skills including excel and Word.
· Be experienced in using Sage Accounts Production, Sage 50 Cloud Accounts and Xero.Working Hours:-
Normal hours of work are 37 hours per week, to be worked 9.00am – 5.00pm Monday – Thursday, 9.00am – 4.30pm Friday, although we operate flexible working hours.Benefits:-
· Competitive salary commensurate with experience
· 23 days annual leave
· Free Parking
· Pension scheme