My client was established in 1961 and now employs over 25 staff with offices at 3 locations within County Durham. They provide accountancy services, tax advice, financial planning and other business support services to businesses around Weardale, Teesdale, the wider North Pennines region and beyond.
Due to a combination of continued growth and impending retirement they require to appoint additional experienced Accounts Seniors (2) who possess a broad background gained within a small to medium sized general practice.
Accountancy qualifications are not
deemed a requirement as both roles would suit experienced Accounts Seniors or Accounts Semi Seniors who can be classified as QBX. Student AAT, qualified AAT or part qualified accountants are also encouraged to apply.
- Accounts preparation for sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Knowledge of VAT and income tax & corporation tax computations essential
- Experience of cloud accounts packages such as Quickbooks, Sage and Xero desirable
- Experience of farming clients or charity accounts useful
- May involve training staff and clients
This represents a great opportunity to join a very well regarded and stable firm where a competitive salary and benefits package enhance the appeal.