'CORPORATE TAX SENIOR'
£25,000 to £30,000 plus a comprehensive benefits package which includes: Pension Scheme; Life Insurance; Income Protection; Private Medical Insurance; Health Cash Plan to support costs for dental, opticians, physiotherapy etc.Location Newcastle upon Tyne Contract Permanent Hours
Full TimeReference KWA 79 Posted 06/07/18 Closing 01/10/2018
One of the region’s largest firms of independent accountants employing a team of over 70 people are looking to recruit a Tax Senior to join their Corporate Tax team.
The role will work closely with the Head of Corporate Tax and Tax Director and focusses primarily on providing corporate tax compliance services to the firms clients involving the following: -
• Preparation of corporation tax computations and returns for various size companies/groups.
• Visiting clients premises to undertake on-site tax reviews.
• Ensuring that filing deadlines are met and that client’s are notified of corporation tax liabilities in advance of the payment dates.
• Assisting with pre year end tax planning.
• Preparation of P11Ds, ERS annual returns and other share scheme annual returns.
• Opportunity to become involved in tax advisory work – EIS work, share schemes, HMRC investigations etc.
• Supervision of more junior members of staff including reviewing the work of junior staff.
"people are our greatest asset" and your contribution to the firm will be recognised and valued through a highly competitive reward structure together with a generous benefits package.
Pursuit of relevant professional qualifications is actively encouraged with the provision of full study support and extensive "on the job" training.